SERP Hacker support forum - serposcope

Support forum for open-source softwares built by serphacker.com : serposcope the rank checker.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-29 13:26:55

Ja

ERROR: DeathByCaptcha balance is to low

Hello,

I am receiving this error message in the log.  I have a DBC account with $6 credit and the username and password is correct in the config.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

#2 2015-08-29 14:04:37

Ja

Re: ERROR: DeathByCaptcha balance is to low

Just in case this helps anyone else, I fixed this by switching cron.php to use the Http DBC client instead of the Sockets one.  Here's info from their site:

When using socket API clients, make sure you don't have outgoing TCP connections to ports 8123–8130 firewalled. Use HTTP API clients if socket API clients do not work for you.

Line 174 cron.php change to this to use Http client instead:

$dbc = new DeathByCaptcha_HttpClient($options['general']['dbc_user'], $options['general']['dbc_pass']);

I don't know if this will have any other bad effects, but it now connects and returns the correct balance for DBC straight away.

#3 2015-09-01 20:09:00

serphacker
Administrator

Hi,

When you have this problem with a valid login/password it's due to firewall issue not allowing outgoing connection deathbycaptcha, I think we have a couple of post with the same issue on the forum.

Thanks for your solution, I should have defaulted to HttpClient, it's better.

#4 2015-12-14 21:37:21

Thedelena

serphacker wrote:

Hi,

When you have this problem with a valid login/password it's due to firewall issue not allowing outgoing connection deathbycaptcha, I think we have a couple of post with the same issue on the forum.

Thanks for your solution, I should have defaulted to HttpClient, it's better.

Hey serphacker, why are you does not integrated 2captcha?

#5 2015-12-15 14:04:14

serphacker
Administrator

I didn't know this solution do you work for them ? If they are reliable enough, I may integrate them in the v2

#6 2015-12-21 21:53:01

liveincan

Hello,

I am also receiving the following 2 errors:
[Cron] ERROR: DeathByCaptcha balance is to low
[Google] WARNING: DeathByCaptcha not configured, sleeping 360 seconds

I have balance and configuration is correct. I also noticed deathbycaptcha login is very slow. Not sure if this is part of the problem.

2Captcha.

Another tool required us to register with 2captcha because DeathByCaptcha was unable to solve new Google Captcha about 6 months back. This was fixed by DBC a month later and works fine so we haven't used the 2Captcha service.

Thanks for solution.

Board footer