SERP Hacker support forum - serposcope

Support forum for open-source softwares built by serphacker.com : serposcope the rank checker.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-22 15:12:35

slicksps

Losing patience with proxies and settings - can't complete a run.

I was previously using a competing product. I won't mention it by name but I'll call it SP.IN for anyone who already knows it. (don't google it, it won't show up under this term)

Serposcope is a superior product in many ways except the rank checking. I've been playing with proxies and google settings all day, but it can't finish checking 30 keywords for one site. It errors every time due to Google's Captcha for which I'm not paying a 3rd party co to solve.

SP.IN I don't like as much, but every day without fail it completes a full run within a couple of minutes. I don't have to use proxies or solve Captchas and don't need to buy into external services to use. The time I've spent trying to get Serposcope working, I could have checked the ranks manually today.

Can anything be done to bypass this issue? It seems you've built some nice workarounds ie proxies and captcha solvers, but SP.IN didn't need any of that and just works despite also being a free/open source web based package. I wonder if they've found a simpler way around it that you haven't?

#2 2016-01-22 15:22:00

serphacker
Administrator

Re: Losing patience with proxies and settings - can't complete a run.

sorry, there is nothing i can do about that. Your proxies/ips are flaged by google, and that's why it sends you a captcha. There is no workaround.

#3 2016-01-22 15:23:49

slicksps

Do you know which product I'm referring to? Do you know how they manage it? It runs automatically, takes only a few minutes, and never seems to get blacklisted. I've not been through the code though but I think they may have something in there you could use.

#4 2016-01-22 15:28:35

serphacker
Administrator

You can mention the product here there is no restriction, yes I known it because you menitonned in a previous post, seopanel. There is no way to bypass for "free" the captchas, unless you can type them manually which I don't plan to integrate in serposcope.

#5 2016-06-05 19:56:58

WhatNoWebsite

I'm also trying to setup proxies but having some difficulties...

https://forum.serphacker.com/viewtopic.php?id=158

Any thoughts...?

#6 2019-02-01 16:51:12

tyankee

I'm using DeathbyCapcha AND a proxy service and still can't get the 'check ranks' to run more than 12%.

#7 2019-02-04 04:01:03

tyankee

still no answers

Board footer