SERP Hacker support forum - serposcope

Support forum for open-source softwares built by serphacker.com : serposcope the rank checker.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-03 07:32:48

WhatNoWebsite

MOBILE Vs SMARTPHONE

Hi

I inserted some new search terms and added them in bulk but "SMARTPHONE" was not accepted. I changed that to "MOBILE" and they were accepted but do not appear with the phone icon in the list.

Just thought you might like to know.

#2 2016-08-05 13:37:34

serphacker
Administrator

Re: MOBILE Vs SMARTPHONE

I confirm the bug, there is an issue with the mobile icon since update 2.5.0. It is not displayed even if it is a mobile search. Thanks for bug report, ill fix that next release.

https://github.com/serphacker/serposcope/issues/128

#3 2016-09-01 00:47:00

richsin

Hey, to piggyback this topic, is it still scraping mobile versions of SERPS although the icon does not appear?

Also, in the settings, it shows Desktop or Mobile. Does that affect mobile scraping in individual groups?

#4 2016-09-07 14:10:46

serphacker
Administrator

Hey, to piggyback this topic, is it still scraping mobile versions of SERPS although the icon does not appear?

Yes

Also, in the settings, it shows Desktop or Mobile. Does that affect mobile scraping in individual groups?

it just affect the default value when you add a single keyword or via bulk import when you don't specify mobile/desktop. However not sure it still affect the default value because of the bug. Anyway, you can change the value DESKTOP/MOBILE before adding the keyword.

Board footer