SERP Hacker support forum - serposcope

Support forum for open-source softwares built by serphacker.com : serposcope the rank checker.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-31 10:10:13

cefege

Chosing Keywords Per Website

Is it possible to add Keywords per website instead of per group? All the statistics become useless when 90% of the keywords are for different sites in the group that have nothing in common.

Not sure if I'm missing something or does this feature not exist?

Your Rank tracker shows alot of promise, really like it! Hoping I can switch my sites from pro rank tracker to serp hacker this month.

Last edited by cefege (2016-07-31 10:16:58)

#2 2016-08-04 06:15:53

Davide
Website

Re: Chosing Keywords Per Website

cefege wrote:

Is it possible to add Keywords per website instead of per group? All the statistics become useless when 90% of the keywords are for different sites in the group that have nothing in common.

Not sure if I'm missing something or does this feature not exist?

Your Rank tracker shows alot of promise, really like it! Hoping I can switch my sites from pro rank tracker to serp hacker this month.

It is possible. you just have to make a group with just one webstie inside. currently i have over 1800 Keywords and 30 Groups/Websites. The group is usefull if you want track other pages on google. Example: if i have a position at google like 4. i can track the website on position 1,2,3. in one group.

Second solution:
you make one group for waht you want.

Group: Cleaning Companies

there can you put all your websites of cleaning companies. most time the same keyword (Y)

Hope is helpfull for you big_smile

easy-develope.ch ¦ kontakt@easy-develope.ch

#3 2016-08-05 13:40:09

serphacker
Administrator

Re: Chosing Keywords Per Website

You can create a group with only one website and multiple keywords.

Having duplicate keywords among different groups is not an issue : During the checking, serposcope will deduplicate them automatically and only check same keywords one time.

Board footer