SERP Hacker support forum - serposcope

Support forum for open-source softwares built by serphacker.com : serposcope the rank checker.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-04 12:00:21

thedocoffice

Just a Thank you - and a note on usage

It doesn't happen enough. I wanted to thank the developers of Serposcope for this great free software. I am an aspiring website owner. The most frustrating part of my website are actionable and correlative metrics. I started with a website that gives results similar to Serposcope's, but I needed daily automated checks with history. This enables me to see changes and adjust my approach. Serposcope solves this problem expertly.

I wanted to also note that I am currently performing 26 keyword checks without a proxy. I am trying to test the limit. I have a high minimum and high maximum random pause. I have only received captcha twice. I am slowly adding keywords to see what the limit might be.

Thanks Again

Paul

Last edited by thedocoffice (2016-05-04 12:00:56)

#2 2016-05-04 14:48:53

Davide
Website

Re: Just a Thank you - and a note on usage

Hi Paul,

We have now over 600 Keywords and use pause time between 1-2 secends and 20 threads at once. We have between 70-80 Captchas and they we solve trough the nice system of Anti captcha. we add there a amuont of 20$ since 2,5 Month. Now we have 16$.
We do a dayly check. One check has a duration of 3 hours.

Eidt: Ps we have 400 Proxy.

And a big thanks too at the devs of serposcope.

Last edited by Davide (2016-05-04 14:50:12)

easy-develope.ch ¦ kontakt@easy-develope.ch

#3 2016-05-08 05:51:01

serphacker
Administrator

Thanks you for your feedback smile

Now there is a bug with random pause (it will be fixed in next version) I strongly advise you to just use fixed pause (put the same value in min/max pause input).

@thedocoffice See the FAQ if you seek advice to configure serposcope in order to support more keywords.

@Davide 70-80 captchas for only 600 keywords sounds too much to me, but it depends mainly on the pause duration and number of page (1 page of 100 result is better than 10x10).

#4 2016-06-02 06:27:46

Davide
Website

serphacker wrote:

Thanks you for your feedback smile

Now there is a bug with random pause (it will be fixed in next version) I strongly advise you to just use fixed pause (put the same value in min/max pause input).

@thedocoffice See the FAQ if you seek advice to configure serposcope in order to support more keywords.

@Davide 70-80 captchas for only 600 keywords sounds too much to me, but it depends mainly on the pause duration and number of page (1 page of 100 result is better than 10x10).

Thx for your reply, can you tell if this log has some errors or wrong configuration?

http://toolmaster.ch/serplog/serplog.log

this is my last output (for the last check)

#5 2016-06-02 06:39:40

serphacker
Administrator

Now I understand why you receive so much captchas : you are using public proxies and they are already used by other people to make request to Google. If you rent a few private ips/proxies it will be better, take a look at OVH they have cheap one time fee failover IP perfect for serposcope.

You are fetching 2 pages of 10 results, you can fetch 1 page of 20 results if you want to lower the query number (should reduce number of request by a factor of 2).

You are using random pause (which is bugged) but I'll fix it in the june release, in the meantime you can use a fixed pause (same value for min and max).

The run completed successfully I think. You can check that in your admin > tasks.

You broke 118 captchas this run, I think if you follow my directives you can go down to between 0-10 captchas / per run

#6 2016-06-02 06:44:51

Davide
Website

Thank yo very much,
Now i have:
Number of page: 1
Results per page: 100 (needed by us to check if some page is in top 100)
Pause: min. 1 max. 1
Max threads: 20

after publishing the next update i will try the proxy site you told me.

and thx for this nice tool (Y)

Last edited by Davide (2016-06-02 06:45:13)

Board footer